Sunday, July 26, 2009

Bucket List

"What do you want to be when you grow up?" KC asks me this every now and again. It always cracks me up; there is something endearing to me about the fact that he doesn't think me "grown" yet. And truthfully, part of me doesn't feel all grown up. So I have been thinking a bit about things that I would like to do at some point in the future. It is subject to change without notice, but this is what I have come up with so far. . .

1. take a whale watch
2. hike the Appalachian Trail end to end
3. hike all the 5000 ft mtns in NH (Kirsty and I started this before we began growing our family; I'd like to finish it!)
4. See the Grand Canyon and maybe ride a burro down it
5. Visit Yellowstone National Park
6. Go to California and see the state a bit; I always have wanted to go to California!
7. Go to Florida and visit Sanibel Island
8. Go to Hawaii
9. Take a vacation where my "vacation" helps others, builds something for people who need it, documents wildlife in an area etc.


That's a start! Should keep me going for a few years! LOL

No comments: