Friday, March 25, 2011

Coach A talks about Lissa

So today when I got to the gym, Coach A called to me and asked if she could talk to me privately about Lissa.  All I could think was "oh no!"  I mean, I watch the class each week and hadn't seen anything THAT horrible going on. 

Turns out it wasn't horrible. Coach A wants to bump Lissa up a level because of her strength and ability.  But the next class meets from 5  to 6:30 on Friday nights.  Now first of all, I don't think Lissa has 90 minutes of attention span.  At all.  Secondly she usually is tucked in bed at 6:30 p.m.  Poor Coach A was stunned to hear that, but I explained that my kids waken early no matter what I do and that Lissa refuses to nap. 

I said I would try the  new class if she would let me take her out at 6 p.m. and she said that would be fine and there is no committment at this point to the change.  But man, was I shocked!  Truly, to the untrained eye my daughter does not always look like she gives a hoot about what they are doing out there.  Some weeks she is pretty on, but a lot of week she is rolling around the floor totally oblivious. 

No comments: