Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Crafty Shopping

Nope, not clever shopping, shopping at the craft store! LOL Sort of a field trip for the kids who are still miffed that we can't go to the park after supper. I needed to buy supplies for the kids to help me make place cards for thanksgiving and yarn for K to make fingerless gloves for Chet for Yule. That done I also bought the kids a small craft thing each --we are all about crafts! And I bought a few inexpensive craft items for a family who moved in where I work. They drove here from far away and their furnishings have not caught up with them. Due to some bizarre snafu their things won't arrive for a few more weeks. I can't imagine being in a new place with my tribe and having next to no toys to help them adjust and keep busy. So I found things like paints, crayons, sketch pads and bubble juice to tuck into a welcome basket for them tomorrow.

KC noticed that we saw the "wishing" star right away. He is very in tune with the stars and the moon. My celestial child! Of course he told us that we all had to make a wish. I am blessed. What more could I wish for?

No comments: