Friday, November 20, 2009

Technology baffles me sometimes!

Actually that sould read that technology USUALLY baffles me.  I belong in a little cabin, off grid, heating my house with wood.  I know wood.  I even know how to cook some things on a wood cook fire.  I am far less facile with so much modern technology. 

The examples of my ineptness are fairly legion.  When I was given a cell phone from a resident, I had to have my boss figure out how to look for the phone number and show me um , how to turn it on.  Yup, I couldn't do much more than keep it in "paperweight mode" there for a while.

Then there was this morning.  I opened up my blog and noticed I had one more follower than before.  Always exciting to think someone would want to read what I write.  Who could this new follower be?  So I click---and find I am following myself.  Yup. I am following me.  I suspect it happened when I was trying to follow someone elses blog but it so succinctly sums up both my life of late and my challenges with technology!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

You crack me up. :)

Mama Drama Times Two said...

Oh my goodness...I never tried PAPERWEIGHT mode on my phone before....Tee Heee....

Todd said...

That's just too funny. LOL