Sunday, November 8, 2009

Sniffly Sunday

Kirsty is now sick--she seems to get things in her throat so that is where hers has settled. Rob is sniffly, Lissa unusually quiet and KC coughing a fair bit. No one has temps.

I read somewhere about a blogger challenge to post every day for the month of November. Clearly a lot of bloggers must not yak as much as me. The challenge for me would be to NOT blog as frequently! LOL

We are all home from church today which is really weird. I have promised the kids i will at least take them to Dunkin Donuts. They have no temps so according to the medical professionals in our neck of the woods I am not endangering anyone. They are so stir crazy they are endangering my sanity! ROFL

At least there is football this afternoon. That will keep them all busy for a while. We may not agree on our baseball teams but we unite behind the NE Patriots. And Rob and I have a hot contest going on our fantasy football teams. We are each #1 in our leagues but I have more points than he does. OK there is something pathetic about a grown woman bragging that she is beating her 13 y/o son at fantasy football on a kids website! LOL It is a fall tradition with us though that we do this little friendly competition all through the football season. In the beginning it was easier to beat him because he was all about total team loyalty. In other words everyone on his fantasy team was a Patriot. Whether there was a better player out there to draft was irrelevant. Now he is a little more savvy but still refuses to have anyone on the team that the Pats are playing against that particular week. ( he finds my sneaky strategy of having some of both teams on my fantasy team particularly horrid!)

So now I am off to see if there is a paltry little apple scone left for me after the hordes have breakfasted and to see what other mischief I can find to do today!

1 comment:

Todd said...

LOL on the NFL Fantasy leagues. I think it's great that you and your son enjoy it!