Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving--phew!



Before we got going on Thanksgiving, Kirsty said she should take my picture.   I assume this is because my hair was actually done, I had MAKE UP on and looked fairly well dressed.  We were goofing around, she and I.  We watch America's Top Model when we work at night and so I kept asking her if I was "smizing" with my eyes like Tyra says to do etc.  It was silly but fun.

I have to say that although I am tired I am so very happy.  My kids had fun, my in laws had a good time, and the food was delicious.  I have so much to be thankful for and writing it all down would sound so trite.  But it is honestly so true and so heartfelt.  I have been so richly blessed by the goddess and my family is the best part of who I am and what I do.

1 comment:

Todd said...

Nice seeing you again :)