Tuesday, November 3, 2009

No Wiggly Fun in our house!

Several months ago I bought tickets to see the Wiggles at the Big City near us. KC adores the Wiggles and was over the moon with excitement. The performance is a mid day thing so it was perfect.

Till he woke up sick this morning. On Sunday at church there was a little boy in his class who coughed non stop through the morning. (I was working in the same class so I saw first hand) The child was doing all the right things as far as coughing into his elbow yada yada yada. Obviously, that doesn't necessarily stop evil germs. I had KC wash his hands right after class. Obviously that didn't help either. His throat sounds funny too. sigh.

When I broke the news to him he didn't even cry. Just sagged against me with the saddest big brown eyes looking up at me. Just broke my heart. I wanted to cry. We are calling his best friend to see if he and his mom would like to go. I hate to see the tickets go to waste. I

2 comments:

Channie said...

I hope he starts feeling better soon. Poor thing!

Todd said...

So sorry, KC :-( Hope he feels better very quickly! *hugs*