Sunday, January 2, 2011

Party in the USA!

I have yet more proof that I am immature.  Well, young at heart sounds better.  But immature is probably what is more honest. LOL 

Yesterday I exchanged the hoodie Chet gave me for Yule (sized 2X) for one that would actually fit.  (jr medium) I found a really pretty lavender one that will go with my Zumba clothes for my work out night.  I thought the zipper pull had a funny symbol on it but didn't think much of it at the time.  It fit, it was pretty. I bought it.

Today I decided to wear it to church with my funky mini skirt that will no longer be allowed at work because our new company's dress code says all skirts can be no more than 2 inches above the knee.  This is probably 3 inches above.  So I wore it with the funky skirt and a lavender top in a lighter shade than the hoodie and my fingerless gloves so my hands wouldn't freeze.

And when I went to put it on, I saw that inside the hoodie was the name of the clothing line. . . Miley Cyrus.

Seriously?  I didn't know Miley Cyrus HAD a clothing line.  But now I have to make sure that I never leave my hoodie inside out when I am hanging out with adults!  LOL 

No comments: