Monday, December 27, 2010

Blog Tinkering

I have actually had time to tinker a bit with the layout of my blog. This is something I almost never do.  Partly as I am such a dunce with computer stuff I worry I'll accidently screw it up so badly that I can't fix it.  Partly cause i don't usually have unprogrammed time.  Today, having a bit of free time and an excess of technology courage, I changed things up a bit.  I listed a blog roll of the blogs i customarily read.  I hope no one minds being listed.  After I did this, I wondered if I am supposed to get permission from the blog authors?  Some parts of the new internet etiquette I am still unsure. So if you read my blog and I read your blog and you don't want to be on the blog roll, let me know and I'll take you off. 

Then I deleted my A to Z book list for 2010.  Because in all reality, 2010 is drawing to a close really fast and since I only managed 15 books and no where close to one for each letter of the alphabet, it was just too sad to leave it up! LOL  Though despite the fact I did not meet the challenge fully, I think I read more for pleasure this year as a result of taking on the challenge.  I worked really hard at taking 30 minutes for myself most nights to just read. Not always a book, sometimes just Down East magazine or Natural Geographic magazine, both of which I love.  And I think that this habit will go forward with me into 2011.  My goal will be to improve on it.  I wonder what else the new year will bring?

No comments: