Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Shamelessly Entering Another Contest!

OK I am sure I am pushing my cosmic luck since I have this year all ready won more things than I ever won in my whole life.  (for the record, that means I won a Dunkin Donuts gift card from Corey at Watching the Waters and I won a Nudred hair system from Keep Me Curly)  I realize that two winnings in a life time may not seem excessive to some but it sure rocked my world!  LOL

Now I read about another cool give away.  Happy Girl Hair has a contest to win a satin lined winter hat from Curly Zebra.  These are awesome winter hats which are satin lined to be gentle on our AA kids hair. Regular hats suck away the moisture their hair needs in order to stay healthy and to prevent breakage. (not to mention the fact that regular hats tend to destroy the styles we put in Lissa's hair) 

I get an entry into the contest for talking about it on my blog, but in reality I have this site bookmarked and if I don't win I know I am buying one anyway.  I put an entry in as much to publicize that this great product is out there, as to hope for winning for myself.  I know when I started the journey as a parent of black children it was kind of hard to find the right products and the best ways to help them look good and feel good about themselves.  The internet widens our world so much and now there are so many sources for good hair products, learning styles, and also of course, stylish winter hats for their beautiful hair.  If you have children of color, check out Curly Zebra.  They really look awesome!

No comments: