Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas


Rob was in charge of choosing the best pet gifts for dog, cat, fish and my mom's cat.  Rob is kind of an "animal whisperer."  I have honestly never seen an animal that didn't seem to gravitate to him.  There is a quietness to him and a gentleness that animals really appreciate.  As you can tell from the first picture, he scored a home run with Maui's new scratching post.  The second post was Blake stretching and relaxing after playing with his new Kong toy--a Wubba which is essentially a kong covered in a rough fabric with tails so the dog can shake it and render any people in the vicinity unconcious!  LOL

It has been a beautiful day. The kids all enjoyed their gifts greatly.  Lissa woke up at 4 but did go back to sleep when I told her it was still  night.  KC woke up at 5:30 and he and I and Lissa were awake since then. We listened to holiday music on a classical station on my bedroom radio till about 6 when I said they could wake up K.  We opened stockings and the cinnamon buns that I made the dough for yesterday cooked while we did that. Then we ate a bit and then started in on the gifts under the tree.

Merry Christmas everyone.  I am off to spend time with my greatest gift, my family

1 comment:

Sunday Koffron Taylor said...

It sounds like a great morning! (My 2 little ones slept until 10:30 oh my!). Wishing your lovely family a merry Christmas!