Saturday, December 11, 2010

Beary Christmas!

I think I remember reading in November that Blogher had a challenge to blog a post every day for a month.  I remember thinking that was funny.  The challenge would likely have to be in reverse for me for it to truly be a challenge.  I thought I would start posting some pics of our holiday decorations.  Our tree doesn't go up till next Sunday. But the house is highly decorated.  Waiting on the tree lets the kids have maximum play space in the living room as
long as possible.

This is "Beary Christmas Bear" all decked out on
our front porch.  The little sled he is in was a doll

sled my sister and I played with growing up.  He is wearing the ever popular candy cane headband sold in the finest stores and a scarf so that he doesn't chill when goes delivering his present. LOL

Today was busy and I have a migraine which is a less than wonderful combo.  I suspect part of this is my own stupidity. I have been taking an herb that seems to really be helping with the migraines.  Helped so well I got a wee bit slap happy and stopped taking it cause i was feeling so good.  I guess that shows me how easy it is for people with certain types of mental illness to feel the same way--that they feel so good they don't need the meds. Except in their case of course the result is far more serious usually than the migraine I have today.

We have done a ton of errands and our Saturday dance class and library run. Now after days of really frigid weather it is practically balmy out and the kids are outside playing.  Actually they play outside when it is frigid too.  Unless there are windchill warnings we have outdoor play every day. But it will be longer and more fun today with the temps higher.  The weird thing is that we woke to a bit of snow on the ground this a.m. and then the temps climbed and now it is all gone.  Super exciting for the kids though.

No comments: