Thursday, December 30, 2010

The Santa Key

This Christmas Eve Santa rather zealously threw the magic key that opens our front door on the front porch during his leave taking.  LOL  Well very cold temps and ceramic hitting the porch had their inevitable result.  Santa left a note explaining he had used all the magic up in the key (we don't have a chimney) and would send a new key.

Said key is on the way.  I found an Etsy shop who makes keys that are, incidently NOT ceramic!  When I ordered it I wrote the saga of why we needed the key and explained that it would really help if instead of her return address she would put that it was from the North Pole.  Not only did she amazingly agree to do that but she went and bought Christmas stamps for the mailing instead of the usual metered mailing that her Etsy store does.  I love Etsy shops anyway, there are so many creative people out there!  And I especially love Lori of MellowMermaid!

No comments: