Friday, December 18, 2009

Rob Stretches, I shop!




Rob had his physical today.  He is officially 5'4" at 13.  Not too shabby!  Has grown 6 inches in 2 years which is also pretty impressive. I am doubly glad that his ocular pressure for the glaucoma is holding steady as sometimes growth spurts will trigger that. 

Today after the holiday lunch at work we were allowed to leave early.  I hit a store for stocking stuffers.  It was hard to make sure I was getting the right amount for each person because the store didn't have buggies.  Instead they had these round tote things of which I had 2, dragging them around the store like a demented sherpa.

I really really need to wrap gifts so I have my fingers crossed that all the little elves are going to sack out tonight!

1 comment:

Mama Drama Times Two said...

I am getting a visual on the whole demented sherpa thing....WOW.