Saturday, December 5, 2009

Saturday fun

I am tired and it is only 1:30 p.m.!!!!  C'mon where has my get up and go gone to?  I have had a busy day but not unlike any other Saturday to be honest. The kids got into bed with me about 6:15 and we were up by 6:30.  By 9:20 we had done banking and visited the library and were at the dance studio. Then there was KC's class. From there we went grocery shopping and from there to the clubhouse where my wife works on Saturdays. We visited and made the kids lunch and I swapped our cars.  Rob has a class in Worcester today and while I don't have to bring him, K has to pick him up along with 3 friends.  This way she will have the van and can leave right from work.

I made a double fudge mousse pie for dessert for tonight or tomorrow. I had promised the tribe I'd do another since the Thanksgiving one was inhaled the day of the feast.  I don't eat chocolate so I rely on them to tell me if something with chocolate is any good.

After Rob leaves I will walk the littles down town to the holiday stroll but I can't decide if they would like the tree lighting more or some of the other activities.  Decisions decisions!

No comments: