Thursday, December 24, 2009

slacker.com

No I am not talking about being a slacker!  I tried out this new free music website today and am in love.  Seem to have lots more artists than Pandora.com  All morning I played R and B Christmas music.  This afternoon I played latino Christmas music.  Interesting to me to listen to ones that I know all the english translations as they are not identical when sung in Spanish.  KC loves this particular station as much as I do.  His day care provider for the first nine months was a dear hispanic friend--she still considers herself Abuelita--so he heard a lot of spanish music in the early years.  Anyway, he has been bopping to the songs and I have been singing along.

We needed an energy burn so I decided to create a new game.  Ornament baseball!  Take one wrapping paper tube for a bat and an under inflated balloon for a "ball/ornament" and you have 20 minutes of fun and chaos in our front hall!  LOL

1 comment:

Todd said...

Listening to Slacker.com now. Thanks. I didn't even know about it :-)