Monday, November 15, 2010

Anything for Love!

My teen son hates to sing.  I have to practically BRIBE him to sing happy birthday to his siblings.  I know a big part of that has been the voice changing thing.  For some reason, his has had more periods of "breaking" than Chet ever had.  And that makes him self conscious.

Still, imagine my surprise to find that my son is a member of the teen choir that meets for an hour weekly before Youth Group!  There are certainly worse things to be surprised about.   I strongly suspect that the motivation is the lovely teen aged girl that he makes goo-goo eyes at every Sunday. They have had eyes for each other ever since they were in the Coming of Age program together 2 years ago.  I'm betting she is in the choir too. LOL

1 comment:

GB's Mom said...

I wouldn't take a sucker bet like that! LOL