Friday, November 19, 2010

Having a Pity Party

So I have decided that Zumba class is my reward for my week from Hades.  No office support since Monday.  My co-workers son is ill so she has been out.  I sympathize but felt like whining at the same time.  Mature of me, isn't it?  My boss's wife had surgery so he has been out as well.  So i have been doing work for 3 and for most of the week I was sick and had laryngitis.  Ever try to answer the phone when you have no voice?  Seriously, vendors kept hanging up on me because they thought it was a dead line.  I would have screamed but--oh yeah--no voice.

Last night I got myself new Zumba shoes.  I figured I didn't want to dance barefoot for weeks on end.  And it looks like regular cross trainers are not the right style of shoe for this exercise regime.  So I went and got some hip hop sneakers at the dance store.  Haven't worn Capezio's since I got out of high school; it was almost surreal!  Then to really put the icing on my pity party I got myself a new dance T shirt.  Now I no longer need to wear my Yankees T-shirt--which means people might even talk to me at class. (I live in Red Sox nation in case you are wondering! LOL)

1 comment:

Sunday Koffron Taylor said...

That sounds like a lot of fun! I loved Capezio's in HS too...it has been a while. ;)