Thursday, November 18, 2010

I'm a winner!!!

OK I spent morea 1/2 century not winning things.  Clearly the cosmos has decided the second 1/2 century of my life is to have a little of that winning thing going on.  Now I don't expect this means the publishers clearing house folks are going to pull up in my yard, but I have to brag!  I won something again!  First I won a nifty Nudred for the boys over at Keep me Curly. (and oh gosh, KC adores the look I can create for him!)

  Now I won a $10 Dunkin Donuts gift card from Corey over at Watching the Waters.  Wahoo!  Dunkin Donuts coffee is in my humble opinion, the best.  Simply the.best.  It is nirvana in a cup. Don't get me wrong, I'll drink other stuff.  After all, caffeine is mostly what courses through my veins.  But there is something about DD coffee that my taste buds adore above all other. Also my odd little children abhor (picture gagging and ralfing noises) the smell of brewing coffee so I never get coffee at home.  Somehow breakfast is more pleasant sans sound effects!

 So I am deeply grateful to Corey for feeding this happy addiction, and confirming that I can too win something!  (grin)

1 comment:

Mama Drama Times Two said...

Yummm. DD is da bomb. Corey's da bomb, too - but Strawberry Coolatas are particularly sinful.