Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Finally a costume picture!

Blogger finally cooperated and let me put up a picture of the kids costumes. In some ways this is not the best shot.  You really can't see the details on Lissa's tinkerbelle costume which are pretty fantastic, and you can't see the tunic that Robin Hook is wearing.  But I adore the interplay between the two wee gremlins!  Last night Tinkerbelle was running around the back yard with her wings on over her heavy coat (it has gotten very cold again here) and Robin Hood was wearing his hat, his winter jacket and using his bow and  suction cup arrows!
We have taken all the copious Halloween decorations down in the house though, leaving only the things that just bespeak harvest.  It helps things get back to normal after the sort of excitement that has been the past few days around here!

2 comments:

Dia por Dia said...

What a lovely picture! Absolutely precious. I know how much I treasure those moments between my kids and it's even better to capture them in a picture! You are way ahead of me...I haven't had the energy to de-Halloween our house!

Todd said...

Adorable, as always :)