Friday, November 5, 2010

Keep Me Curly and the Nudred

Like many adoptive moms I spend a lot of time educating myself on my kids hair.  (for the record I have pretty much thrown in the towel on my own!!! LOL) There is a really cool new product out called the Nudred that I am dying to try on Rob and KC.  It will make little twists out of their hair in about 12 minutes as opposed to the hour or more. Frankly I know I can't get them to commit to the time I need to twist their hair.  BUT at Keep Me Curly they are running a contest and some lucky winner will get a Nudred!  Maybe it will be me, because I get an extra entry for linking their site in my blog. (grin)  I hope so, but even if I don't win I am happy to spread the word about their site.  As adoptive parents we all have a special responsibility to care for our AA kids hair in a healthy and culturally appropriate way.  The ladies at this site are really a remarkable resource for those of us on this particular journey.

No comments: