Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Wishing

When we were in a taxi in the Big City on Saturday, KC decided he wanted to talk about princesses with Elisabeth.  Now mind you, neither one of them has really seen the Disney movies, just ads and the toys.  We tried Princess and the Frog--Lissa got scared.  We tried Sleeping Beauty--KC got scared.  That was enough for me.

However inexplicably, KC thinks he knows "everything" about princesses and was chatting up Lissa. 

KC:  "Sissy, what princess do you like the best?"
Lissa "Cinderwella"
KC:  "I like the one in Aldin."
ME:  "KC do you mean Aladdin?
KC:  "Yup, that's what I said."
ME:  "So you like Jasmine."
KC:  "Nope, I like the genie. He's funny. What would you wish for if you met a genie?"
Lissa:  "Candy."
ME:    "No more war. What would you wish for KC?"
KC:    "I would wish for an electric guitar that came with ear muffs for you to wear when I played it!"

ROFL

No comments: